Terms & Conditions
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please let us know and we will do everything within reason to make it right for you.
Where you have simply changed your mind about a purchase, items may be returned subject to certain conditions.
- All returns and exchanges must be agreed in advance. You must contact us by email within 3 days of receipt and the item must be returned to us within 14 days.
- Items must be returned unused, with any tags intact and in the original packaging. If the costume contains accessories sealed in packets these must be unopened.
- Wigs, teeth, hosiery and lingerie items may only be returned if the packet has not been opened.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund where items are not returned in original condition. This includes, but is not limited to: cigarette/cooking smells, whiffy underarms, make up smears, pet hairs and perfume/body sprays.
- Postage costs are non refundable.
- We will not take responsibility for any loss or damage within the postal system for returns and strongly recommend that you use a trackable postal method. You should at the very least obtain proof of posting for your own peace of mind.
- Any postage & packing costs for exchange items are the responsibility of the buyer and must be paid in advance.
In the unlikely event that you receive faulty goods please contact us as soon as possible for return instructions.
Please do not return any goods until we have contacted you.
We do not accept Returns of Personalised Products in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (Regulation 13) which states that the standard Returns policy is exempt for the supply of goods made to the customer’s specifications or clearly personalised.